18.5.10

mechanism test - experimentation 3

 
 
I wanted to experiment on the mechanism I sketched earlier; tube, elastic band and arrow.
I found myself a small notepad with hard covers and a big red spring.
This was the right equipment for the role of bow.
I then got myself an elastic band and tied on to each sides of the spring.



I decided to use magnets to avoid arrows falling down from the bag.
Then I will stick a small metal piece on the end of the arrow.
▼ Just like the photograph below.


I had a great help with making the tubes in the workshop.
Foundation students weren't allowed with some machines unless we had the metal induction.
However, a technitian taught me how to use it and I got a permission to use the machine by myself. It was really fun learning a new machine.



No comments:

Post a Comment